I’m very excited to share that I’ll be speaking Monday, June 19th at the Autism, ADHD, and Sensory Processing Disorder Summit!
⇒ You can get your free ticket here http://adbn.co/childwillthrive
My good friend, Tara Hunkin, founder of My Child Will Thrive, has brought together 25+ of the top doctors, researchers, nutritionists, and therapists for this completely free online conference to teach you exactly how to…
- Identify the root causes of your child’s symptoms of Autism, ADHD, and SPD
- Tell you about the latest research and how this can be applied to help your child
- Put the pieces of the puzzle together so you can help your child thrive now!
The great thing about online summits is you can watch from the comfort of your own home without expensive travel or time away from your friends and family to attend a conference.
That’s why I’m so excited that Tara is putting this together for you!
My session is about using music to heal your child’s brain, where you’ll learn:
- Why sound is important to the early development of the brain
- How sound impacts the ANS and why this is of particular importance to autism, ADHD and sensory processing disorder community
- What symptoms parents will recognize in their kids when they are struggling with dysregulation/inappropriate development/function of the brain
- How the ability to calm the sympathetic response through music will help emotional regulation and sleep etc.
- Why improving the child’s ability to regulate the ANS and sympathetic response will translate to improvements in other areas of health such as immune function
- What is The Listening Program?
- What symptoms does it address?
- How does The Listening Program do this?
- What can a parent/child expect if they use The Listening Program?
- What ages do you recommend starting with the program?
- How long does it take to see results?
- What types of results can the parents expect to see?
- How they get access to the program?
- How The Listening Program complement other therapies?
Make sure to grab your free ticket to the Autism, ADHD and Sensory Processing Disorder Summit http://adbn.co/childwillthrive
Join me along with more than 25 expert speakers and get inspired by the possibilities…
Sign up for the Summit for free http://adbn.co/childwillthrive and find the answers you are looking for!
Also, along with the expert talks, there are also free guides and discounts you’ll receive access to if you sign up!
Get your free access here!