I recently sat down at the 2017 Advanced Clinical Summit for a discussion with my long time friend and colleague Kurt Othmer, President of EEG Info, a leader in clinical neurofeedback.
We share something unique which is standing on the shoulders of our elders, pioneers in their fields of brain science, and attempting to contribute our own experience and perspective to leave the world a better place then it was when we came on the scene. I am grateful for the friendship, and this opportunity to share why we do what we do at Advanced Brain Technologies and our related projects.
We had a wide-ranging discussion that covers many topics, including:
- The history of music listening therapy and the multi-generational pioneering work by the Doman family that eventually gave rise to Advanced Brain Technologies.
- The development of The Listening Program® (TLP) and what makes it so unique compared to other methods.
- How The Listening Program works to “rewire” the brain and helps listeners achieve better results in less time.
- Who can benefit from The Listening Program.
- How the rhythm-based music therapy of inTime evolved from TLP.
- The background behind The Movement Program.
- And much more…
You can watch this interview by clicking here Kurt Othmer interviews Alex Doman. Feel free to share with friends, family and colleagues so they too can get a deeper understanding of the history and purpose driving Advanced Brain Technologies today.