I’m very excited to share that I’m speaking on the Autism, ADHD, and Sensory Processing Disorder Summit (June 11-20) which is live now!
My good friend, Tara Hunkin, founder of My Child Will Thrive, has brought together 30+ of the top doctors, researchers, nutritionists, and therapists for this completely free online conference to teach you exactly how to…
- Identify the root causes of your child’s symptoms of Autism, ADHD, and SPD
- Tell you about the latest research and how this can be applied to help your child
- Put the pieces of the puzzle together so you can help your child thrive now!
The great thing about online summits is you can watch from the comfort of your own home without expensive travel or time away from your friends and family to attend a conference.
Tomorrow, June 12th Tara and I discuss How to Leverage Your Child’s Neuroplasticity Through Music, Rhythm, Movement and Neurotech
And, you can me on a Facebook Live panel on Wednesday, June 13th at 7pmET/4pmPT, where I join other experts sharing amazing insights which you can use to help your child or the children you serve attain their true potential in life.
A quick reminder of how the summit works when you sign up to watch it for FREE:
- You’ll get an email each day of the Summit to tell you which of the experts are presenting.
- Each day’s interviews are on demand for 48 hours, starting from their interview time.
- All interviews close 48 hours after they open.
You can get lifetime access to the interviews and some extra bonuses here at a reduced price while the Summit airs.
See you there!