- Follow Alex Doman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Which brain areas are involved in music listening?
- Autism and Auditory Hypersensitivity: Causes and Treatment
- ADHD or Auditory Processing Disorder in Disguise?
- Autism and Auditory Hypersensitivity: Hope for Relief
- Music is Life
- Neuroscience, Personalized Medicine and Faith
- Chronobiology and Music
- Rock-a-bye Brain
TagsAdvanced Brain Technologies Alex Doman auditory auditory processing autism autism spectrum disorders bone conduction book brain brainbuilder brain fitness Don Campbell Healing at the Speed of Sound hearing listening music music listening therapy music therapy neuroscience noise sensory processing disorder sleep sound The Listening Program the mozart effect
Tag Archives: tufts university
The ear serves in part as an environmental monitoring system, sending the brain signals in response to vibrational input to understand the world around us; to move, learn, communicate, adapt, survive and thrive. The middle ear is the gateway to a neural filtering … Continue reading