- Follow Alex Doman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Doing and Being: Rediscovering Creativity in Life, Love, and Work
- Which brain areas are involved in music listening?
- About Alex Doman
- Annoying Sounds Spark Major Rage
- JAMA Reports Adolescent Hearing Loss Is On The Rise
- Auditory Hypersensitivity and Autism
- Why bone conduction headphones?
- Sound brain fitness and work-enhancing music for peak performance giveaway
- Spatial Awareness, Emotions and Memory
- ADHD or Auditory Processing Disorder in Disguise?
TagsAdvanced Brain Technologies Alex Doman auditory auditory processing autism autism spectrum disorders bone conduction book brain brainbuilder brain fitness Don Campbell Healing at the Speed of Sound hearing listening music music listening therapy music therapy neuroscience noise sensory processing disorder sleep sound The Listening Program the mozart effect
Tag Archives: tufts university
The ear serves in part as an environmental monitoring system, sending the brain signals in response to vibrational input to understand the world around us; to move, learn, communicate, adapt, survive and thrive. The middle ear is the gateway to a neural filtering … Continue reading