- Follow Alex Doman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Autism and Auditory Hypersensitivity: Causes and Treatment
- Which brain areas are involved in music listening?
- Autism and Auditory Hypersensitivity: Hope for Relief
- ADHD or Auditory Processing Disorder in Disguise?
- Why bone conduction headphones?
- Spatial Awareness, Emotions and Memory
- About Alex Doman
- A Moment of Silence
- Auditory Hypersensitivity and Autism
- Radio Show
TagsAdvanced Brain Technologies Alex Doman auditory auditory processing autism autism spectrum disorders bone conduction book brain brainbuilder brain fitness Don Campbell Healing at the Speed of Sound hearing listening music music listening therapy music therapy neuroscience noise sensory processing disorder sleep sound The Listening Program the mozart effect
Tag Archives: Stephen Porges
The ear serves in part as an environmental monitoring system, sending the brain signals in response to vibrational input to understand the world around us; to move, learn, communicate, adapt, survive and thrive. The middle ear is the gateway to a neural filtering … Continue reading
Exploring Porges’ Theory of Social Engagement: Using a music stimulation program for an 8 year old boy with autism This research poster was presented November 16-19 at the Mozart & Science 2008 – 2nd International Congress for the Interdisciplinary Research … Continue reading
Earlier this year the publisher of SI Focus Magazine- Kathleen E. Morris, MS, CCC/SLP invited me to write an article on The Listening Program® method of music-based auditory stimulation for their Spring 2008 Issue. The article touches on the role … Continue reading