- Follow Alex Doman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Which brain areas are involved in music listening?
- Music Does Profound Things to Your Brain
- ADHD or Auditory Processing Disorder in Disguise?
- The Listening Program is Autism Approved!
- Healing at the Speed of Sound
- Good Vibrations
- Use It or Lose It
- Bloom, Brain-Based Parenting
- Sensory Processing Disorder DSM-V Inclusion
- About Alex Doman
TagsAdvanced Brain Technologies Alex Doman auditory auditory processing autism autism spectrum disorders bone conduction book brain brainbuilder brain fitness Don Campbell Healing at the Speed of Sound hearing listening music music listening therapy music therapy neuroscience noise sensory processing disorder sleep sound The Listening Program the mozart effect
Tag Archives: rauschecker
New neuroscience research suggests relief from the often debilitating mystery sounds generated in the auditory system called tinnitus may some day be alleviated. I just came across this article in ScienceDaily and wanted to share it. Unfortunately I cannot elaborate … Continue reading