- Follow Alex Doman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Doing and Being: Rediscovering Creativity in Life, Love, and Work
- Which brain areas are involved in music listening?
- Spatial Awareness, Emotions and Memory
- Why bone conduction headphones?
- Fight-Flight, Music Improves Social Engagement
- Use It or Lose It
- Healing at the Speed of Sound
- 10 Reasons Sleep Matters
- Mystery of Sleep Discovered?
- JAMA Reports Adolescent Hearing Loss Is On The Rise
TagsAdvanced Brain Technologies Alex Doman auditory auditory processing autism autism spectrum disorders bone conduction book brain brainbuilder brain fitness Don Campbell Healing at the Speed of Sound hearing listening music music listening therapy music therapy neuroscience noise sensory processing disorder sleep sound The Listening Program the mozart effect
Tag Archives: rauschecker
New neuroscience research suggests relief from the often debilitating mystery sounds generated in the auditory system called tinnitus may some day be alleviated. I just came across this article in ScienceDaily and wanted to share it. Unfortunately I cannot elaborate … Continue reading