- Follow Alex Doman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Which brain areas are involved in music listening?
- About Alex Doman
- The Phantom Sounds of Tinnitus
- Healing at the Speed of Sound
- ADHD or Auditory Processing Disorder in Disguise?
- The Listening Program is Autism Approved!
- Doing and Being: Rediscovering Creativity in Life, Love, and Work
- Cheers to you Richard Lawrence!
- Music Program Helps Children with Down Syndrome
- Auditory Hypersensitivity and Autism
TagsAdvanced Brain Technologies Alex Doman auditory auditory processing autism autism spectrum disorders bone conduction book brain brainbuilder brain fitness Don Campbell Healing at the Speed of Sound hearing listening music music listening therapy music therapy neuroscience noise sensory processing disorder sleep sound The Listening Program the mozart effect
Tag Archives: rauschecker
New neuroscience research suggests relief from the often debilitating mystery sounds generated in the auditory system called tinnitus may some day be alleviated. I just came across this article in ScienceDaily and wanted to share it. Unfortunately I cannot elaborate … Continue reading