- Follow Alex Doman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Music Does Profound Things to Your Brain
- Which brain areas are involved in music listening?
- About Alex Doman
- Did Liberace Have Great Working Memory?
- Music, the Brain and Therapeutic Results
- The ear bones connected to the head bone...
- Bloom, Brain-Based Parenting
- Music is Life
- Why bone conduction headphones?
- Use It or Lose It
TagsAdvanced Brain Technologies Alex Doman auditory auditory processing autism autism spectrum disorders bone conduction book brain brainbuilder brain fitness Don Campbell Healing at the Speed of Sound hearing listening music music listening therapy music therapy neuroscience noise sensory processing disorder sleep sound The Listening Program the mozart effect
Tag Archives: polyvagal theory
The ear serves in part as an environmental monitoring system, sending the brain signals in response to vibrational input to understand the world around us; to move, learn, communicate, adapt, survive and thrive. The middle ear is the gateway to a neural filtering … Continue reading