- Follow Alex Doman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Autism and Auditory Hypersensitivity: Causes and Treatment
- Which brain areas are involved in music listening?
- The Listening Program is Autism Approved!
- Reboot Your Brain Event: Neuroscience of Sleep is Today
- Annoying Sounds Spark Major Rage
- Autism and Auditory Hypersensitivity: Hope for Relief
- A Moment of Silence
- Healing at the Speed of Sound
- Sensory Processing Disorder DSM-V Inclusion
- Neurotechnology - The Resilience, Performance, and Rehabilitation Solution for Military, Veterans, and Their Families
TagsAdvanced Brain Technologies Alex Doman auditory auditory processing autism autism spectrum disorders bone conduction book brain brainbuilder brain fitness Don Campbell Healing at the Speed of Sound hearing listening music music listening therapy music therapy neuroscience noise sensory processing disorder sleep sound The Listening Program the mozart effect
Tag Archives: madeline haller
If you play an instrument, this should be music to your ears: According to a new study in Psychology and Aging, lifelong musicians experience fewer age-related hearing problems than non-musicians. Read more of my interview with Madeline Haller in Men’s Health.