- Follow Alex Doman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Which brain areas are involved in music listening?
- Music Does Profound Things to Your Brain
- Can Structure and Creativity Coexist?
- Use It or Lose It
- Music, the Brain and Therapeutic Results
- Annoying Sounds Spark Major Rage
- Why bone conduction headphones?
- Did Liberace Have Great Working Memory?
- Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth about Wheat, Carbs, and Sugar- Your Brain’s Silent Killers
- ADHD or Auditory Processing Disorder in Disguise?
TagsAdvanced Brain Technologies Alex Doman auditory auditory processing autism autism spectrum disorders bone conduction book brain brainbuilder brain fitness Don Campbell Healing at the Speed of Sound hearing listening music music listening therapy music therapy neuroscience noise sensory processing disorder sleep sound The Listening Program the mozart effect
Tag Archives: madeline haller
If you play an instrument, this should be music to your ears: According to a new study in Psychology and Aging, lifelong musicians experience fewer age-related hearing problems than non-musicians. Read more of my interview with Madeline Haller in Men’s Health.