- Follow Alex Doman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Which brain areas are involved in music listening?
- Spatial Awareness, Emotions and Memory
- ADHD or Auditory Processing Disorder in Disguise?
- About Alex Doman
- REBOOT YOUR BRAIN- Neuroscience for Better Sleep
- Music is Life
- TLP SLEEP Giveaway!
- Do Drum Rhythms Affect Brain Rhythms?
- Why bone conduction headphones?
- JAMA Reports Adolescent Hearing Loss Is On The Rise
TagsAdvanced Brain Technologies Alex Doman auditory auditory processing autism autism spectrum disorders bone conduction book brain brainbuilder brain fitness Don Campbell Healing at the Speed of Sound hearing listening music music listening therapy music therapy neuroscience noise sensory processing disorder sleep sound The Listening Program the mozart effect
Tag Archives: madeline haller
If you play an instrument, this should be music to your ears: According to a new study in Psychology and Aging, lifelong musicians experience fewer age-related hearing problems than non-musicians. Read more of my interview with Madeline Haller in Men’s Health.