- Follow Alex Doman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Which brain areas are involved in music listening?
- Music for the Mind- The Art & Music of Ostad Elahi
- About Alex Doman
- The ear bones connected to the head bone...
- The Listening Program is Autism Approved!
- Research Poster: Exploring Porges' Theory of Social Engagement
- Use It or Lose It
- Why Being a Musician Rocks
- Radio Show
- Healing at the Speed of Sound
TagsAdvanced Brain Technologies Alex Doman auditory auditory processing autism autism spectrum disorders bone conduction book brain brainbuilder brain fitness Don Campbell Healing at the Speed of Sound hearing listening music music listening therapy music therapy neuroscience noise sensory processing disorder sleep sound The Listening Program the mozart effect
Tag Archives: madeline haller
If you play an instrument, this should be music to your ears: According to a new study in Psychology and Aging, lifelong musicians experience fewer age-related hearing problems than non-musicians. Read more of my interview with Madeline Haller in Men’s Health.