- Follow Alex Doman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Which brain areas are involved in music listening?
- Research Poster: Exploring Porges' Theory of Social Engagement
- Healing at the Speed of Sound
- About Alex Doman
- Why bone conduction headphones?
- Autism Awareness Month-Best Possible Life
- Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth about Wheat, Carbs, and Sugar- Your Brain’s Silent Killers
- Modified Classical Music on iPods Helps Toilet Train Liverpool Children
- Music is Life
- Sensory Processing Disorder DSM-V Inclusion
TagsAdvanced Brain Technologies Alex Doman auditory auditory processing autism autism spectrum disorders bone conduction book brain brainbuilder brain fitness Don Campbell Healing at the Speed of Sound hearing listening music music listening therapy music therapy neuroscience noise sensory processing disorder sleep sound The Listening Program the mozart effect
Tag Archives: inner ear
New neuroscience research suggests relief from the often debilitating mystery sounds generated in the auditory system called tinnitus may some day be alleviated. I just came across this article in ScienceDaily and wanted to share it. Unfortunately I cannot elaborate … Continue reading