- Follow Alex Doman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Which brain areas are involved in music listening?
- Spatial Awareness, Emotions and Memory
- Music is Life
- ADHD or Auditory Processing Disorder in Disguise?
- Music for the Mind III: The Art and Music of Ostad Elahi
- Therapeutic Power of Music
- ISQRMM Music and Medicine Conference Presentation
- Music Does Profound Things to Your Brain
- Study Demonstrates Effectiveness of The Listening Program® with Bone Conduction on Children with SPD
- Healing at the Speed of Sound
TagsAdvanced Brain Technologies Alex Doman auditory auditory processing autism autism spectrum disorders bone conduction book brain brainbuilder brain fitness Don Campbell Healing at the Speed of Sound hearing listening music music listening therapy music therapy neuroscience noise sensory processing disorder sleep sound The Listening Program the mozart effect
Tag Archives: inner ear
New neuroscience research suggests relief from the often debilitating mystery sounds generated in the auditory system called tinnitus may some day be alleviated. I just came across this article in ScienceDaily and wanted to share it. Unfortunately I cannot elaborate … Continue reading