- Follow Alex Doman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Which brain areas are involved in music listening?
- Music Does Profound Things to Your Brain
- Can Structure and Creativity Coexist?
- ADHD or Auditory Processing Disorder in Disguise?
- The Listening Program is Autism Approved!
- Use It or Lose It
- Annoying Sounds Spark Major Rage
- Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth about Wheat, Carbs, and Sugar- Your Brain’s Silent Killers
- The Irlen Method Explained
- Healing at the Speed of Sound
TagsAdvanced Brain Technologies Alex Doman auditory auditory processing autism autism spectrum disorders bone conduction book brain brainbuilder brain fitness Don Campbell Healing at the Speed of Sound hearing listening music music listening therapy music therapy neuroscience noise sensory processing disorder sleep sound The Listening Program the mozart effect
Tag Archives: inner ear
New neuroscience research suggests relief from the often debilitating mystery sounds generated in the auditory system called tinnitus may some day be alleviated. I just came across this article in ScienceDaily and wanted to share it. Unfortunately I cannot elaborate … Continue reading