- Follow Alex Doman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Which brain areas are involved in music listening?
- How to Stop the Zombie Teen Plague
- The ear bones connected to the head bone...
- The Vision of an Immersive Reading Experience
- Music is Life
- Annoying Sounds Spark Major Rage
- Music for the Mind III: The Art and Music of Ostad Elahi
- 10 Reasons Sleep Matters
- Why bone conduction headphones?
- Do Drum Rhythms Affect Brain Rhythms?
TagsAdvanced Brain Technologies Alex Doman auditory auditory processing autism autism spectrum disorders bone conduction book brain brainbuilder brain fitness Don Campbell Healing at the Speed of Sound hearing listening music music listening therapy music therapy neuroscience noise sensory processing disorder sleep sound The Listening Program the mozart effect
Tag Archives: inner ear
New neuroscience research suggests relief from the often debilitating mystery sounds generated in the auditory system called tinnitus may some day be alleviated. I just came across this article in ScienceDaily and wanted to share it. Unfortunately I cannot elaborate … Continue reading