- Follow Alex Doman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Which brain areas are involved in music listening?
- Autism and Auditory Hypersensitivity: Causes and Treatment
- ADHD or Auditory Processing Disorder in Disguise?
- Autism and Auditory Hypersensitivity: Hope for Relief
- Music is Life
- Neuroscience, Personalized Medicine and Faith
- Chronobiology and Music
- Rock-a-bye Brain
TagsAdvanced Brain Technologies Alex Doman auditory auditory processing autism autism spectrum disorders bone conduction book brain brainbuilder brain fitness Don Campbell Healing at the Speed of Sound hearing listening music music listening therapy music therapy neuroscience noise sensory processing disorder sleep sound The Listening Program the mozart effect
Tag Archives: hyperacusis
A recent report from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services indicates that autism spectrum disorder prevalence has significantly increased to over 2% of all children in the United States, with an estimated 1 in 28 boys currently with … Continue reading