- Follow Alex Doman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Which brain areas are involved in music listening?
- ADHD or Auditory Processing Disorder in Disguise?
- Why bone conduction headphones?
- Annoying Sounds Spark Major Rage
- A Moment of Silence
- About Alex Doman
- Healing at the Speed of Sound
- Fight-Flight, Music Improves Social Engagement
- Music, medicine for a new age?
- Doing and Being: Rediscovering Creativity in Life, Love, and Work
TagsAdvanced Brain Technologies Alex Doman auditory auditory processing autism autism spectrum disorders bone conduction book brain brainbuilder brain fitness Don Campbell Healing at the Speed of Sound hearing listening music music listening therapy music therapy neuroscience noise sensory processing disorder sleep sound The Listening Program the mozart effect
Tag Archives: dyslexia
Earlier this summer I had the good fortune of attending the Advanced Clinical Summit with my friends and colleagues at EEG Info in Southern California. My wife and I were there together speaking with many of the leading Neurofeedback … Continue reading