- Follow Alex Doman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Which brain areas are involved in music listening?
- Autism and Auditory Hypersensitivity: Causes and Treatment
- The Listening Program is Autism Approved!
- ADHD or Auditory Processing Disorder in Disguise?
- Reboot Your Brain Event: Neuroscience of Sleep is Today
- The ear bones connected to the head bone...
- Autism and Auditory Hypersensitivity: Hope for Relief
- Music is Life
- Sensory Processing Disorder DSM-V Inclusion
- Healing at the Speed of Sound
TagsAdvanced Brain Technologies Alex Doman auditory auditory processing autism autism spectrum disorders bone conduction book brain brainbuilder brain fitness Don Campbell Healing at the Speed of Sound hearing listening music music listening therapy music therapy neuroscience noise sensory processing disorder sleep sound The Listening Program the mozart effect
Tag Archives: down syndrome
Results of Pilot Study Published in Journal Music and Medicine Reveal The Listening Program Helps Children With Down Syndrome Improve Speech Skills
Advanced Brain Technologies today announced results demonstrating that a modified music program followed for ten weeks, improved speech skills in children with Down syndrome. The results of the study, conducted in Nottingham, United Kingdom, were published Monday, in an early … Continue reading
Hearing and speech are common challenges for children with Down Syndrome or Trisomy 21. Susceptible to chronic ear fluid and infections, auditory development is a crucial area of focus when taking a comprehensive approach to helping these children reach their innate … Continue reading