- Follow Alex Doman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Which brain areas are involved in music listening?
- ADHD or Auditory Processing Disorder in Disguise?
- Do Drum Rhythms Affect Brain Rhythms?
- Why bone conduction headphones?
- Autism Symptom Remission NIH Patient Study Recruitment
- A Moment of Silence
- The ear bones connected to the head bone...
- The Listening Program is Autism Approved!
- Brain Maker: The Power of Gut Microbes to Heal and Protect Your Brain- For Life
- Conscious Listening with Julian Treasure
TagsAdvanced Brain Technologies Alex Doman auditory auditory processing autism autism spectrum disorders bone conduction book brain brainbuilder brain fitness Don Campbell Healing at the Speed of Sound hearing listening music music listening therapy music therapy neuroscience noise sensory processing disorder sleep sound The Listening Program the mozart effect
Tag Archives: asd
A new study in the UK demonstrates The Listening Program® developed by Advanced Brain Technologies improves auditory skills in children with autism. “A Study to Establish Whether the Use of The Listening Program is Effective in Improving Auditory Skills for Children … Continue reading
It’s Autism Awareness Month. This is a time the world is bringing autism spectrum disorders (ASD) to light, so they can be better understood and appreciated. The autism community is unfortunately divided. Lines are drawn in the sand, Accept/Cure, and … Continue reading