- Follow Alex Doman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- A Moment of Silence
- ADHD or Auditory Processing Disorder in Disguise?
- Healing at the Speed of Sound
- Learning Made Easy with Sound Solutions
- The Listening Program is Autism Approved!
- Autism and Auditory Hypersensitivity: Hope for Relief
- About Alex Doman
- Which brain areas are involved in music listening?
- How Auditory Brain Training Can Change Your Life
- Music is Life
TagsAdvanced Brain Technologies Alex Doman auditory auditory processing autism autism spectrum disorders bone conduction book brain brainbuilder brain fitness Don Campbell Healing at the Speed of Sound hearing listening music music listening therapy music therapy neuroscience noise sensory processing disorder sleep sound The Listening Program the mozart effect
Tag Archives: asd
Helping individuals with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) achieve their greatest potential has been something close to my heart throughout my career. This interest has lead me in many directions including; research, developing scientifically optimized music for brain training, conference presentations, … Continue reading
A new study in the UK demonstrates The Listening Program® developed by Advanced Brain Technologies improves auditory skills in children with autism. “A Study to Establish Whether the Use of The Listening Program is Effective in Improving Auditory Skills for Children … Continue reading
It’s Autism Awareness Month. This is a time the world is bringing autism spectrum disorders (ASD) to light, so they can be better understood and appreciated. The autism community is unfortunately divided. Lines are drawn in the sand, Accept/Cure, and … Continue reading