- Follow Alex Doman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Doing and Being: Rediscovering Creativity in Life, Love, and Work
- Which brain areas are involved in music listening?
- Why bone conduction headphones?
- Spatial Awareness, Emotions and Memory
- Fight-Flight, Music Improves Social Engagement
- ADHD or Auditory Processing Disorder in Disguise?
- Bloom, Brain-Based Parenting
- Auditory Hypersensitivity and Autism
- Use It or Lose It
- Music, medicine for a new age?
TagsAdvanced Brain Technologies Alex Doman auditory auditory processing autism autism spectrum disorders bone conduction book brain brainbuilder brain fitness Don Campbell Healing at the Speed of Sound hearing listening music music listening therapy music therapy neuroscience noise sensory processing disorder sleep sound The Listening Program the mozart effect
Tag Archives: asd
A new study in the UK demonstrates The Listening Program® developed by Advanced Brain Technologies improves auditory skills in children with autism. “A Study to Establish Whether the Use of The Listening Program is Effective in Improving Auditory Skills for Children … Continue reading
It’s Autism Awareness Month. This is a time the world is bringing autism spectrum disorders (ASD) to light, so they can be better understood and appreciated. The autism community is unfortunately divided. Lines are drawn in the sand, Accept/Cure, and … Continue reading