The New York Times just ran a nice article about music and the brain. In it neuroscientists Robert Zatorre and Valorie Salimpoor touch on some interesting ideas about music and the auditory cortex. I wanted to share it with you and hear your thoughts. So, if you get a few minutes to read it let me know what music makes your brain sing?
Top Posts & Pages
- The Listening Program is Autism Approved!
- Do Drum Rhythms Affect Brain Rhythms?
- About Alex Doman
- Use It or Lose It
- REBOOT YOUR BRAIN- Neuroscience for Better Sleep
- Why bone conduction headphones?
- Good Vibrations
- Mozart's Violin
- Which brain areas are involved in music listening?
- Sensory Processing Disorder DSM-V Inclusion