The New York Times just ran a nice article about music and the brain. In it neuroscientists Robert Zatorre and Valorie Salimpoor touch on some interesting ideas about music and the auditory cortex. I wanted to share it with you and hear your thoughts. So, if you get a few minutes to read it let me know what music makes your brain sing?
Top Posts & Pages
- The Listening Program is Autism Approved!
- Which brain areas are involved in music listening?
- ADHD or Auditory Processing Disorder in Disguise?
- About Alex Doman
- Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth about Wheat, Carbs, and Sugar- Your Brain’s Silent Killers
- Did Liberace Have Great Working Memory?
- REBOOT YOUR BRAIN- Neuroscience for Better Sleep
- Healing the Brain 2010
- Use It or Lose It
- Music, medicine for a new age?