The New York Times just ran a nice article about music and the brain. In it neuroscientists Robert Zatorre and Valorie Salimpoor touch on some interesting ideas about music and the auditory cortex. I wanted to share it with you and hear your thoughts. So, if you get a few minutes to read it let me know what music makes your brain sing?
Top Posts & Pages
- Use It or Lose It
- The Listening Program is Autism Approved!
- Which brain areas are involved in music listening?
- Do Drum Rhythms Affect Brain Rhythms?
- ADHD or Auditory Processing Disorder in Disguise?
- Alive Inside: The Story of Music and Memory
- Radio Show
- Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth about Wheat, Carbs, and Sugar- Your Brain’s Silent Killers
- Healing at the Speed of Sound
- Never work a day in your life