The New York Times just ran a nice article about music and the brain. In it neuroscientists Robert Zatorre and Valorie Salimpoor touch on some interesting ideas about music and the auditory cortex. I wanted to share it with you and hear your thoughts. So, if you get a few minutes to read it let me know what music makes your brain sing?
Top Posts & Pages
- Use It or Lose It
- Which brain areas are involved in music listening?
- Music, the Brain and Therapeutic Results
- Alive Inside: The Story of Music and Memory
- Did Liberace Have Great Working Memory?
- Do Drum Rhythms Affect Brain Rhythms?
- ADHD or Auditory Processing Disorder in Disguise?
- Why bone conduction headphones?
- Music for the Mind- The Art & Music of Ostad Elahi
- Auditory Hypersensitivity and Autism