The New York Times just ran a nice article about music and the brain. In it neuroscientists Robert Zatorre and Valorie Salimpoor touch on some interesting ideas about music and the auditory cortex. I wanted to share it with you and hear your thoughts. So, if you get a few minutes to read it let me know what music makes your brain sing?
Top Posts & Pages
- Which brain areas are involved in music listening?
- Music is Life
- ADHD or Auditory Processing Disorder in Disguise?
- About Alex Doman
- Do Drum Rhythms Affect Brain Rhythms?
- The ear bones connected to the head bone...
- 7 Tips for the Fall Sleep Transition
- Healthy Alternatives- Using Sound to Heal
- Be Selfish