The New York Times just ran a nice article about music and the brain. In it neuroscientists Robert Zatorre and Valorie Salimpoor touch on some interesting ideas about music and the auditory cortex. I wanted to share it with you and hear your thoughts. So, if you get a few minutes to read it let me know what music makes your brain sing?
Top Posts & Pages
- Radio Show
- The Irlen Method Explained
- Alive Inside: The Story of Music and Memory
- About Alex Doman
- Use It or Lose It
- Neuroimaging: A Slippery Slope
- Brainstorm: The Power and Purpose of the Teenage Brain
- ADHD or Auditory Processing Disorder in Disguise?
- Sensory Processing Disorder DSM-V Inclusion
- Be Selfish