The New York Times just ran a nice article about music and the brain. In it neuroscientists Robert Zatorre and Valorie Salimpoor touch on some interesting ideas about music and the auditory cortex. I wanted to share it with you and hear your thoughts. So, if you get a few minutes to read it let me know what music makes your brain sing?
- Follow Alex Doman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Which brain areas are involved in music listening?
- Autism and Auditory Hypersensitivity: Causes and Treatment
- ADHD or Auditory Processing Disorder in Disguise?
- Autism and Auditory Hypersensitivity: Hope for Relief
- Music is Life
- Neuroscience, Personalized Medicine and Faith
- Chronobiology and Music
- Rock-a-bye Brain
TagsAdvanced Brain Technologies Alex Doman auditory auditory processing autism autism spectrum disorders bone conduction book brain brainbuilder brain fitness Don Campbell Healing at the Speed of Sound hearing listening music music listening therapy music therapy neuroscience noise sensory processing disorder sleep sound The Listening Program the mozart effect