The New York Times just ran a nice article about music and the brain. In it neuroscientists Robert Zatorre and Valorie Salimpoor touch on some interesting ideas about music and the auditory cortex. I wanted to share it with you and hear your thoughts. So, if you get a few minutes to read it let me know what music makes your brain sing?
- Follow Alex Doman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Which brain areas are involved in music listening?
- Music Does Profound Things to Your Brain
- Healing at the Speed of Sound
- ADHD or Auditory Processing Disorder in Disguise?
- About Alex Doman
- Do Drum Rhythms Affect Brain Rhythms?
- Music is Life
- The Phantom Sounds of Tinnitus
- Use It or Lose It
- Study Demonstrates Effectiveness of The Listening Program® with Bone Conduction on Children with SPD
TagsAdvanced Brain Technologies Alex Doman auditory auditory processing autism autism spectrum disorders bone conduction book brain brainbuilder brain fitness Don Campbell Healing at the Speed of Sound hearing listening music music listening therapy music therapy neuroscience noise sensory processing disorder sleep sound The Listening Program the mozart effect