The New York Times just ran a nice article about music and the brain. In it neuroscientists Robert Zatorre and Valorie Salimpoor touch on some interesting ideas about music and the auditory cortex. I wanted to share it with you and hear your thoughts. So, if you get a few minutes to read it let me know what music makes your brain sing?
- On Hiatus
- 7 Tips for the Fall Sleep Transition
- 15 Years
- Lou je m’appelle Lou
- Mystery of Sleep Discovered?
- Reboot Your Brain Event: Neuroscience of Sleep is Today
- Off to Monterrey, Mexico
- Never work a day in your life
- Healing at the Speed of Sound: Japanese Edition Released
- REBOOT YOUR BRAIN- Neuroscience for Better Sleep
Top Posts & Pages
- About Alex Doman
- Sensory Processing Disorder DSM-V Inclusion
- The Universal Sense: How Hearing Shapes the Mind
- Could a Simple Hearing Test Diagnose Autism?
- Do Drum Rhythms Affect Brain Rhythms?
- The Listening Program is Autism Approved!
- Brain Fitness Software Market 2009 Report
- Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth about Wheat, Carbs, and Sugar- Your Brain’s Silent Killers
- ADHD or Auditory Processing Disorder in Disguise?
- Healing at the Speed of Sound