The New York Times just ran a nice article about music and the brain. In it neuroscientists Robert Zatorre and Valorie Salimpoor touch on some interesting ideas about music and the auditory cortex. I wanted to share it with you and hear your thoughts. So, if you get a few minutes to read it let me know what music makes your brain sing?
Top Posts & Pages
- Music is Life
- ADHD or Auditory Processing Disorder in Disguise?
- Which brain areas are involved in music listening?
- Concussions are Serious Matters
- The ear bones connected to the head bone...
- Why Being a Musician Rocks
- Auditory Hypersensitivity and Autism
- How to Stop the Zombie Teen Plague
- Healing at the Speed of Sound Released in Traditional Chinese
- Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth about Wheat, Carbs, and Sugar- Your Brain’s Silent Killers