My father and a colleague recently sent me a link to this YouTube video. This video is of a flash mob organized in Barcelona with an orchestra performing the final movement of Beethoven’s 9th Symphony, Ode to Joy. Yes, the flash mob was organized to celebrate the 130th anniversary of a bank… It is quite good however and speaks to the power of live music performance to capture the curiosity of the young and old alike. Be sure to watch out for the little girl in the photograph climbing the light-post for a better view. I hope you enjoy! View
- ISQRMM Music and Medicine Conference Presentation
- Cheers to you Richard Lawrence!
- Learning Made Easy with Sound Solutions
- The Listening Program Autism Giveaway
- Jell-O Brain
- Music, medicine for a new age?
- Spatial Awareness, Emotions and Memory
- Sleep and Obesity
- Should we seek silence?
- Buenos dias from Bogota